2 oz Santo Mezquila
0.5 oz Cointreau
2 oz Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
1 oz Strawberry Puree
1 oz Simple Syrup
Garnish:Raspberry Salt Rim Quartered Strawberries Lime Wheel
1. Rim 16oz glass with raspberry salt blend, fill with ice and set aside.
2. Fill mixing glass 2/3 with ice and add mezquila, Cointreau, strawberry puree, lime juice, and simple syrup.
3. Cap mixing glass with shaker tin and shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
4. Strain contents from shaker tin into rimmed 16oz glass.
5. Garnish with a lime wheel and strawberries.