Makes 2 burritos.
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
2 small tomatoes, peeled and diced
10 ounces lobster meat, cut in bite–size pieces
A splash of dry white wine
Scant ¼ cup heavy cream
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 large flour tortillas
½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. In a pan, heat the olive oil over medium–high heat. Sauté the onion, garlic, and tomatoes for about 2 minutes.
2. Add the lobster meat and cook, stirring frequently, until the meat is mostly cooked through, about 2 minutes.
3. Add the wine and let the alcohol cook off, about 1 minute.
4. Add the heavy cream, a few dashes of salt, and several cranks of the pepper mill and let the mixture reduce by a little less than half.
5. Heat the tortillas, and pile a generous portion of the lobster filling in the center of each (you’ll want to use about a third of the lobster for each). Roll each tortilla into a burrito. Pour the rest of the lobster mixture on top of the burritos and garnish with cilantro.