1.5 oz Santo Blanco Tequila
0.5 oz Triple Sec
1 oz Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
0.5 oz Passion Fruit Puree*
2 Dashes Cholula Hot Sauce
2 Jalapeno Rings
2 Basil Leaves
Garnish: 2 Jalapeno Rings
*No passion fruit? Sub with mango puree.
1. Grab a 10oz rocks glass, fill with ice, and set aside.
2. In a mixing glass, add jalapeno rings and hot sauce. Muddle lightly.
3. Fill mixing glass 2/3 with ice and add tequila, triple sec, lime juice, passion fruit puree, and basil leaves.
4. Cap mixing glass with shaker tin and shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
5. Strain contents from shaker tin into the 10oz rocks glass.
6. Garnish with jalapeno rings.